Lgc - Second Event, Pinch

Mikael Siversson

1. Martin 102k new Swedish record

2. Mario 87k

2. Theo 87k

102?? Nice. I thought he'd do more but it's still 12 k more than my very best. 87 on the other hand... better keep training lads I want that and 1-2 more kilos come the European. I'm breathing down yer necks. :cool

102?? Nice. I thought he'd do more but it's still 12 k more than my very best. 87 on the other hand... better keep training lads I want that and 1-2 more kilos come the European. I'm breathing down yer necks. :cool

Well he is more like 17.5k ahead of you, comparing your best competition result with today's result. He failed twice on the WR weight of 108k. Pulled it halfway on one of the attempts.

I was comparing, as you well know, my PB not competition best. Has he done more in training?? I did think, based on his training recently, that he'd do the WR today so it's a shame he just missed it.

Not sure how much he has done in training. Ask him. Obviously he wanted the WR or he would have tried 104 or 105 on the way.

It was worth going for as his next lowest was a winner anyway. That said it's sometimes cool to hold back for later events but he'll need the points now. Theo should V-Bar 145-150. I think the one hand deadlifts will be close as will the RT.

The fifth event is 60 degree bending. Martin will take this easily.

It will be close in the vbar I think. Martin has improved. He may do closer to 300k.

Ah. Of course - I'm thinking of the Euros. Then it should be at least a 3 to 2 win. Let's see if anyone else is hungry - who else is in it??

Thanks! I got the sun in my eyes, so I failed at 108 :D