Home Made Stones

FatBoy

I need help making home made Atlas stones. About a years ago I found a link for making stones it told you how much plaster, cement, etc. you will need for different size stones. It is a very helpful article because you don't want to run short an cement when pouring a stone. Long story short has anybody else read this or have a link to a web page that can help me.

Thanks.

I need help making home made Atlas stones. About a years ago I found a link for making stones it told you how much plaster, cement, etc. you will need for different size stones. It is a very helpful article because you don't want to run short an cement when pouring a stone. Long story short has anybody else read this or have a link to a web page that can help me.

Thanks.

Try search. First thing I found google: http://www.bodyresults.com/S2stone.asp

Thanks you guys so very much I know the grip board could help. With time permitting I will be making my first stone when I get back in town on May 30th. You guys :rock:rock:rock

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~keen0018/makeastone.htm

This is the one most people are thinking of, at least in the past couple years. I have made an extensive home made stone page about the stones we made at my house as well. I will try and find it and throw it up on my new website if you want. I felt I covered a couple small but significant details that no one else that I found did.

• 1 month later...

I made my first stone mold this Saturday morning and then left the house to get my latest tattoo finished. Well the tattoo came out great, but whale I was gone my mold got in the way of a thunder shower and came out a runny mess. I'm a little piss but I will try again this Friday if the weather is nice. At least the tattoo turned out bitchin.

im inclined to say sucked in but then ill be targeted for trolling :P

Back luck though. I know the the guides have not mentioned the need for reinforcement but i think a bundle of scrolled steel would be a good investment in preventing it from cracking in half - gives you a nice workout too :)