Vid Of A 6 Inch Grade8

Slider454

you smoked it, dude :rock .

my only criticism would be rap those pads tighter. ya know when your one hand slipped right before the crush, i've done that and punched myself in the mouth pretty good on a few occasions. i rap one side, in the case of a bolt the side without the head, and take it off and set it down. then after i rap the other side i screw it back on.

Awesome :rock That looked easy for you. Good job Troy :cool I wish, I could do DO style.

Awesome :rock That looked easy for you. Good job Troy :cool I wish, I could do DO style.

Thanks for the reply guys....J.C I just kinda fell into the technique for DO style of bending...just from watching vids and just gave it a try after doing some DU and man when I found the right way of holding onto the nail it just took off from there...if you can ever figure out just where you need to hold the nail you will be there dude!...I am able to do this and I even had reconscrutive surgery on my left shoulder around 6 years ago...I will post a pic of the scar...just keep at it!!

you smoked it, dude :rock .

my only criticism would be rap those pads tighter. ya know when your one hand slipped right before the crush, i've done that and punched myself in the mouth pretty good on a few occasions. i rap one side, in the case of a bolt the side without the head, and take it off and set it down. then after i rap the other side i screw it back on.

Thanks wayne...I normally keep em wrapped a bit tighter but I was in a bit of a rush and I didnt take the time to really wrap them tight on cam...but I have busted myself pretty hard before and I dont like it to much lol...luckily I pulled back just before knocking myself out this time :whistel

Looks really strong it went down faster than my recent grade 8. Nice strong crush down. As for your form you are starting very low on your chest, try getting the bar under your chin, up to your neck. It should help with the kink.

Looks really strong it went down faster than my recent grade 8. Nice strong crush down. As for your form you are starting very low on your chest, try getting the bar under your chin, up to your neck. It should help with the kink.

I have tried that and just doenst really work quite right for me....this level around my chest really feels good for me..thanks for the input though

Very nice bend, Troy. I can't get the bolt up high, either, but have figured out how to have some success with chest height, like you use.

good bent!! you are strong!

hey im still pretty new to bending too, but from what i know that looked pretty good and youtook it down pretty quick, and id say you are probably ready to try a red. i could only do maybe two grade 8's before i tried for the red, but then i took three reds down in one day, two of them within six minuites. the reds are nice cuz they dont have the memory like the graded bolts do, so its a little easier on the crushdown i think. anyway keep it up, youll have a red in no time and then you can move on from there :rock

Wrapping the nail into the pads took the longest time! :D

Fast, strong and LOT more space for harder nails.

Good job!

Yeh, that looked really good. Nice bend!

Thanks for the responses guys...it really helps alot on the mental part of this game...cuz I think Ive got the red in me but it keeps making fun of me in a way...I have bent one a while ago but now it laughs at me and from reading all this I am getting fired up and shortly IT will die!!! The red that is!!!

Own the Red, Troy!