Us Kettlebells

pexter

Was real curious if anyone has any reviews on this product.Does anyone here own one?I thought about buying a pair.They just seem so versatile.Link:US KETTLEBELLS

Although the design of the U.S. Kettlebells adjustable kettlebell is rugged and sturdy, it is not recommended that the user perform any movement that could cause the adjustable kettlebell to fall to the ground. Dropping or juggling the U.S. Kettlebells adjustable kettlebell is not recommended. A falling kettlebell could injure the user, damage the ground, or break the kettlebell.

Oh well,maybe I'll see if my machinist buddy can make me one that can take a pounding :cool

Make it out of stainless steel.

I got mine from Gill Athletics (max kettlebell brand) and they're the same quality as Dragondoor. My 40kg bell cost about $125 or so, more than half of Dragondoors price.

I got mine from Gill Athletics (max kettlebell brand) and they're the same quality as Dragondoor.

I doubt their the same quality as DD.JMO

MaxKettlebell and Dragondoor offer great quality. I have used both styles.

-Jedd-

I think they all work well. I have used Max, DD, and Gill kettelbells. THe Max and the DD are better quality, but to me don't feel much different then the Gill bells. The only real difference I have seen is that the Gill bells have slightly thicker handles and the casting on the Max and DD is a higher quality casting, but nothing that would make a difference when doing the exercises. Any of the 3 you go with will work fine if you ask me. IF you got the exstra $ to get the DD bells go for it. I would of if I had the cash.

Edited by nickr104

One difference not mentioned between the powermax bells and DD is the curve, or lack of, in the handle. The DD bells have a slight curve in the inner handle that people say give the bell a "better feel" - the max bells have a straight handle. Both get great reviews and are supplied by superb companies. The max bells are a helluva lot cheaper. I have a DD bell that "feels" great, but I doubt the other bells are that much different to cause me to have a greater preference of one over another.

For versatility/value the plate loaded handles look to be a good addition (just have to be mindful of dumping the weight) - I'm considering picking up a pair of handles off ebay

If money was no issue the DD bells would be my first choice, followed closely by the K2 bells, which are said to be the same as DD.

One a budget I'd pick up a set of Powermax bells or possibly the new line from kettlebell concepts, depending on the types of reviews they get after they are shipped.

I just wished I lived closer to some of the KB suppliers to negate shipping costs