Sean Prince And Jason Deane

Bill Piche

Cert Fee for Jason and I was mailed today.

-Sean

Smack it :mosher

Mash that thing guys!!

Good luck.

Take care of business, guys.

No problem guys :rock

Gripper is on it's way.

SWEET!!!

Thank you for the support guys we will let you know how it goes!!! Should be sweet. Probably cert this weekend at Deaner's house depending on when it gets here. Alaska mail is like the slow boat to China sometimes. Anchorage is the nations largest commercial hub and our mail sucks! Look forward to the challenge!!! Hope the memorial weekend does not "F" up those hard working Postal Workers. No offense I would not want their job, I might shoot someone.

-Sean

The Gripper is here. It arrived yesterday biut I did not check the mail because I am reroofing my house. I will get the video camera Tuesday and set up the time to meet Jason for Tuesday after school Wednesday at the latest.

The package is in tact and everything looks fine.

-Sean

Be on it like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat! Hear the *click* of the handles in your mind :mosher.

Wednesday sounds great as long as I get done early enough, should be plenty early, probably work between 7 and 3, but most likely done around noon. I have no doubt that Sean will kill that thing!

Good luck guys!

I apologize to everyone here as I regret to inform you all that both Jason and I failed to close the MMG1 gripper yesterday. I greatly over estimated the variance between my Replica and the Mash Monster gripper. I am sending the gripper and video of our poor showing back today after school gets out. This failure has added nothing but fuel to the fire and I will not attempt again until I can close my MMG2 Replica. My apologies to all waiting to smash this gripper and had to wait for my weak sauce attempt. To Jason's credit, I just told him out of the blue that he was certing with me and he as always humored my oafish ass.

-Sean

Damn Sean and Deaner sorry to hear about the misses. Judging by your strong MM0 closes I'd attribute it more to a bad day than anything. Was there really that much variance between your replica and the real deal? How close did you guys get?

I was about an 1/8" out and this moring I grabbed my Replica off the wall and closed it for three singles. I think it was just a bad day. Oh well, next time for sure.

-Sean