Monster Inch Carry! 48 Feet!

1stCoC

Coach Pat Ivey is a natural for the Inch! In the past few years he has gone from lifting it on his first try holding it saying "what ya supposed to do with this"then to a 26 foot carry, and this year sporting more muscle on his 6'5 frame eagerly latched on to the Bell and carried it one handed the width of the exhibit room 48 feet!I don't know if I have heard about a better carry. His hands are real long, fingers extending at least an inch past my finger tips but big hand or not I was really impressed!

I think his was 130 or thereabouts. If the hand touches or rests against the thigh it is even 'easier' (I use the term loosely).

I think his was 130 or thereabouts. If the hand touches or rests against the thigh it is even 'easier' (I use the term loosely).

I believe he did do another attempt after the 48 footer. But I do not remember how far he carried...........

I believe he did do another attempt after the 48 footer. But I do not remember how far he carried...........

He carried an Inch in each hand for approx. 75 feet.

I may be thinking of someone else doing a single dumbbell carry (with Joe about you have to be spot on ha ha).

I knew it was not 75' (hence the approx.) but zcor sent me the post that Sward offered at the time, indicating the distance was 72'9"; thanks, Rick.

I knew it was not 75' (hence the approx.) but zcor sent me the post that Sward offered at the time, indicating the distance was 72'9"; thanks, Rick.

At the time this was being discussed on the board, it was given World Record status for an Inch FW. I got lucky to find Sward`s post about it, so I thought, why not send you the actual distance covered. ;)

Richard,

This is a great story. Pat Ivey sounds like a real bad-ass.

-Jedd-

Is this the same Ivey that played football for Mizzou?