Ironmind Wristroller

roy

Just got my wristroller today and was wondering if any of you guys have got good gains from it.I was wondering about incorporating it into a forearm routine.Id do wristcurls and hammercurls.Ne feedback wud be much appreciated

Be careful of reps on the IM wrist roller.It is a well built piece of equipment but will rip your hands up doing reps on it because of the killer knurling.I usually just do singles with it.I prefer to do my reps with a smooth roller like the fat bastard or light knurled NYBB wrist roller.As for workouts what are your goals?

I'm into just trying to be strong with mine so heavier 1 to 3 rep sets for me with heavy weight.I also do mine in a power rack which makes it easier but i'm able to concentrate and isolate my wrists and forearms better.If you want to get strong on them do them first in your workout.If not they are a good finisher after your other grip and forearm work.

Edited by Steve B.

I think the next wrist roller I get, will be from PDA. With PDA, you can get a W. roller with axial bearings pressed into the ends. The axial bearings eleminates galling of the openings when mounted on a rack.

I think the next wrist roller I get, will be from PDA. With PDA, you can get a W. roller with axial bearings pressed into the ends. The axial bearings eleminates galling of the openings when mounted on a rack.

I use an old olympic barbell tied across a chainlink fence for mine, it is about as smooth as you can get, and it didn't cost anything either:) I've had 200 on it and not bust off the fence, but I probably shouldn't push my luck :D

I use an old olympic barbell tied across a chainlink fence for mine, it is about as smooth as you can get, and it didn't cost anything either:) I've had 200 on it and not bust off the fence, but I probably shouldn't push my luck :D

Glad to see you can be innovative to meet your needs. Necessity is the Mother- of- Invention :)

I have a wrist roller rack that a friend of mine welded up for me. It holds 3 wrist rollers of varying diameters, each with it`s own loading pin. I really do not care to move one loading pin to each roller.

I am ready though, to replace these rollers with PDA`s axial bearing models. I persist in the higher luxury of styles in equipment I guess ;).

John Beatty is another good source for rollers - he's made me a few custom rollers that work great.

My home made one is on my profile its a BEAST !