Finally Can Consistantly Close The #1

royceman

Got the #1 a month ago, could only get it about an inch away from close. 3 days later I closed it, but it was hit and miss at best. Now I can close it consistantly with my right and hit and miss with my left, when I can rep it with both hands on to the 2!

Good work man. The #1 is a solid gripper. Do you have an inbetween gripper to get yourself a little closer to the #2?

If not, don't be afraid to put in some good attempts on the #2 from time to time. That will get your hand used to the pressure.

Very nice. Congrats. I am about where you are right now. Working toward the #2. I am trying to choke down the #2 so I can start getting used to the change in pressure. I bought the hose clamps too big yesterday, so I gotta go back and get some more. Look forward to it though. I can almost close the #2 from parallel and I can close the #1 twice or three times at most.

Good luck man, just keep workin at it.

Good work man. The #1 is a solid gripper. Do you have an inbetween gripper to get yourself a little closer to the #2?

If not, don't be afraid to put in some good attempts on the #2 from time to time. That will get your hand used to the pressure.

Thanks guys, I did a lot of volume yesterday and the tendons in my hand are a little sore, can you say contrast baths today and tommorrow!!!

What would be an in between gripper from the 1 to the 2??

the Beef Builder Super Advanced...I have heard it is around a 1.6 or so.

http://www.wwfitness.com/

I hear that the Beef Builder Super Master is the one between the #2 and #3 when you get to that point.

Good luck