www.ukgrip.info

jimwylie1

My new web site is now finished and on the web.  

Check it out at www.ukgrip.info.

There is information and news on uk and international grip competitions as well as all write ups of past iron grip comps, all the iron grip records and descriptions of the lifts used in the Iron grip competitions.  There's also a number of excellent articles written by Scott Essery.

Take a look and let me know what you think.  Your bound to find some broken links, missing pages and spelling mistakes so any feedback would be appreciated.  Please email me at jim@ukgrip.info with any problems or suggestions.

Cheers

I've got loads of other stuff to add to the site including some nail bending pics and info.  It's just a matter of getting around to it.  It took me a long time to do what's already up there and I almost lost the will to live a few times in the process.  

I'll be trying to add some new stuff on a weekly basis so be sure to keep checking back :)

Hi Jim-

This is a great addition to the world of grip strength and training!  Thanks Jim.

BC.

Nice one Jim - I'll get Matt to put you on our links page. Now we have US, Australian and UK sites with grip informations and news. This grip thing ain't going away.

Nick

Cool website-awesome pics!

Rick Walker :hehe

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

My main reason for building the site was to promote grip competitions in the UK and around the World.  I hope to list all the planned events for this year and the results.  Hopefully this will provide a useful resource for anyone interested in grip strength sport and competition.  I will be trying to update the site with results and news as it happens.  With the permission of the moderators I will keep you informed of any competition info that has been added to the site through the gripboard.    

Nick,

Thanks for the link :).  I'll be adding a links page to the site shortly - which I'll be listing smartstrength on (as well as the grippage of course :)).

Jim

Guest 115-1005574997

Glad you guys like Ukgrip.info :)

Jim, do you mind if i say well done 'cos you've done a great job mate!

As the unofficial Iron Grip photojournalist, all competitions and record days will be documented on celluloid and there are loads of articles ready for posting so keep logging into the site for new and exiting developments.

Nice job!

Guest StrongerthanArne

Looks great!

I wish Arne and I could do something similar regarding our comp. but neither of us know how to set up a website.

StrongerthanArne

If you let me have the details, I'd be more than happy to build a new section for the The Löddeköpinge Grip Challenge which we can updated following competitions etc.  Just tell me what you want :).  If also you want the results/write-ups in Swedish this isn't a problem either.

I spoke to Arne about posting the results of past competitions that you guys have done and I hope to get these done this later this week :).