Ordered My #1 And #2 Coc's

Chrisx9118

Whats up guys, im new here and have just found out about the wonderful world of grip training. I have used cheap grippers before from sporting goods stores but never really knew about real tough ones. Well i ordered my #1 and #2 CoC's and am patiently waiting to see how trully tough they are. I will keep you guys posted when i recieve them =)

i think you will be pleasantly surprised! i'm interested in finding out how well you do with the #1

Whats up guys, im new here and have just found out about the wonderful world of grip training. I have used cheap grippers before from sporting goods stores but never really knew about real tough ones. Well i ordered my #1 and #2 CoC's and am patiently waiting to see how trully tough they are. I will keep you guys posted when i recieve them =)

I also just recently got my 1,2 and 3 and the only reason I was able to close the #2 is because I had been working with an Ivanko Supergripper for abour 3-4 months. Otherwise I'm sure closing even the #1 would have been a challenge. Keep us posted.

Let us know how you do, and also, I suspect that you'll get a lot better at closing them quickly... ie from my experience if you can just barely close the #1, in a few weeks it will be easy and you'l rep it, and be approaching the #2. Perhaps you're stronger than you may think, and the #2 goes down quickly as well.

.. neilkaz ..

Alright my #1 and #2 come in on next monday =( , but i got excited and ordered my #3 and #4 already just cause i know i am gonna wanna stick to this and i wanted to see how hard they were. Well ill keep you guys posted when i attempt my first close =)

Alright my #1 and #2 come in on next monday =( , but i got excited and ordered my #3 and #4 already just cause i know i am gonna wanna stick to this and i wanted to see how hard they were. Well ill keep you guys posted when i attempt my first close =)

i would definately get the trainer as well, much more important than the #3 or #4 at this stage