Massive Uncontrollable Twitch

DCTama

In my left arm, between my tricep and shoulder i have been having constant twitches since yesterday! They are completely painless but incredibly annoying, i havent been doing any form of working out so i really dont have a clue what is going on :angry: can anyone suggest something that i should do?

I don't know if thse are the same twitches I get or no. But I get a repetitve twitch that will occur in a single muscle and just twitch for a minute or two. It usually comes for me when I change my volume and intensity of training suddenly. Sometimes just thinking about them makes them go away. Sometimes if I put myfinger on it, it will stop. The only cure is to keep training and let the body adapt. Sometime gatorade, fruit or protein drinks stop them completly, sometimes not.

twitches can occur because of different reasons:

1. not enough magnesia in the body

2. an early symptome of Multiple Sclerosis (no joke, but not very likely)

3. for me: doing suddenly no training for weeks

or 4. psychological stress all the time... :whacked

Edited by Burkhard Macht

3. for me: doing suddenly no training for weeksor 4. psychological stress all the time... :whacked

im guessing that no training bit is why because i have suddenly stopped my training for a week or so, how long do yours take to leave?

3. for me: doing suddenly no training for weeksor 4. psychological stress all the time... :whacked

im guessing that no training bit is why because i have suddenly stopped my training for a week or so, how long do yours take to leave?

Oh, that's was different. Often it leaves 2-3 days after I started training again. But there was a time where I had this over 1 year (trizep, shoulder, leg, chest, calve)! The other pupil in school noticed that and thought I were crazy.... :laugh

Sometimes I get that after a hard night in the gym. Not something to worry about. (Actually, it's kinda cool)