Score!

tumbeh

Found out about these on craigslist. Guy had them up in his attic. I've always wanted at least a pair of the blue 20kgs since I first learned to power clean with them in college. A nostalgia thing I guess. I'm pretty psyched about this score and since I just learned how to post pics I am posting on a few sites showing off. 8 plates, York oly and curl bar, York collars, and 4 old York 25 pound plates. Hope the pic comes up. My dog is very happy for me.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/tumb...kBumpers015.jpg

Sweet!

one of my best deals was an equipment place here in town was supposed to give me $100 for a small sponsorship. The corporate office was screwing around for 3-4 months on cutting the check. The manager was pissed about them delaying, and he had just taken a return of 4 - 55 lb solid rubber plates. He asked if I wanted them since they weren't on the books. $600 worth of plates for free!

Sweet! Which Craigslist? I scored a kettlebell for less than half price off Washington DC's CL. Always checking the section for those gems.