Finally...a 12" Spike!

Justin Reagan

I finally got that spike. At first, I only bent it to my normal degree. I then said "I'm gonna get this thing!", waited about 45 seconds, then went at it again. It took only a little bit more of a bend before I could crush it down. What a great feeling. A picture is in the gallery, as compared to a 60d and a really, really tightly crushed 60d. The 60d actually split. If I could get enough grip on it to pull it apart, it would break.

Later,

Justin Reagan

Great Job on that spike, that is a huge accomplishment. I have found that my biggest initial problem with them was fear (I guess of pain or bone breakage) and lack of confidence. Now that you have gotten 1 it will no longer have a hold on you and you will get progressively quicker with them......Brett

Nice Justin!!! I just started bending them also. Very fun after you get the hang of it. Are you going to try some FBBC stock? Enjoy!!

Congrats Justin!!! Nice work man. :mosher

I just saw the comment about the FBBC spikes. I'm thinking about getting some of them. Of course, I do have some spikes that I got from the same place as my super-hard 60d's. And the spikes must be made out of the same kind of steel. I'm still stuck on the kink with those. If the FBBC spikes are as tough as those, then I still have a little work to do.

Justin