Card Tearing

burner

Hey Fellas,

This is for all you card tearing freaks out there. I was acting cool today tearing gold crowns, phone books and crushing nails.............then someone threw a pinocle (sp?) deck at me........Someone please try these, or if you already have let me know how it went. If you can blaze through it......... :blink:ohmy:mosher:bow:bow ......you're an animal..

they made me look like a little girl! :cry

peace

Hey Fellas,

This is for all you card tearing freaks out there. I was acting cool today tearing gold crowns, phone books and crushing nails.............then someone threw a pinocle (sp?) deck at me........Someone please try these, or if you already have let me know how it went. If you can blaze through it......... :blink:ohmy:mosher:bow:bow ......you're an animal..

peace

hey burner were they plastic cards if so they are practically un tearable try half a deck and see if they rip if not the guy who threw them to you was yanking your chain :whacked:tongue

Hey Fellas,

peace

hey burner were they plastic cards if so they are practically un tearable try half a deck and see if they rip if not the guy who threw them to you was yanking your chain :whacked:tongue

nope, they weren't plastic.just a heavy laminate.......good luck!

Edited by burner

If Mr. Chain Yanker did this then that would be cruel to the ego but funny none the less. :laugh

Of course if this was the case PAY BACK IS A FEMALE DOG ! just wait until he is benching pump him up to try a bit more than he thought possible then volunteer to spot him. :whistel When it sucks to his chest like a magnet let him know you need to go to the bathroom and will be back in a minute then turn and take a step - by this time he will be gasping for your forgiveness and help and then you can save the day. :trout:tongue

Of course if this was the case PAY BACK IS A FEMALE DOG ! just wait until he is benching pump him up to try a bit more than he thought possible then volunteer to spot him. :whistel When it sucks to his chest like a magnet let him know you need to go to the bathroom and will be back in a minute then turn and take a step - by this time he will be gasping for your forgiveness and help and then you can save the day. :trout:tongue

remind me never to get on your bad side, Gator. :upsidedwn

LOL..I have done this with rookies more than once.it teaches quite a lesson..... :flame