Final Scoring Gbb 10

FrankyBoy

Here are the final results of the 10th Gripboard Grip Bash:

Final scoring GBB 10, Excel Format

If someone has trouble reading Excel sheets please contact me.

We had 17 competitors in total which is a great response. Thanks a lot guys.

Overall winner is Sean Sparandero (burner) followed by Josh Dale (jad) and Kevin Bussi (handgripperman).

Congrats guys.

Jedd Johnson won the 2-hand pinch and the vbar, too bad he didn't do the 2-hand rim lift.

Sean Sparandero (burner) won the bending and the 2-handed rim lift

Bob Lipinski won the Straphold event and

Josh Dale (jad) won the Lever event.

Great job guys.

Thanks to Eric Milfeld who helped me alot with this bash as well in the preparation as in the scoring also.

Congrats Burner!!

Some nice prices you'll guys get!

Well done, nice stuff.

This online event can be a good intro for people wanting to eventually get on the platform.

David

Great results guys! :rock

One minor correction Franky: My vbar total was 612 which would have netted me 3rd spot. And the left and right hands are transposed. Which is definitely not a big deal. :cool

Sorry for that Ben.

I'll update the sheet soon.

Your total score isn't touched hereby though. :D

A lot of big numbers! Fun Contest, especially for those of us who don't get a chance to get together for training a lot.

Thanks to Frank for putting it all together.

Never seen such huge discrepancy in vbar lifting (burner) with 360lbs right hand, which is world class and a relatively modest 240lbs left hand! Maybe the left hand was injured. :blink

Well done everyone.

Great showing guys!!! :bow:bow:bow

As for me watch out! There is only one place to go for me and that is up! :tongue

You did a good job Sean.

Especially the bending was awesome!! :bow

Work on your weaknesses and climb that ladder. :yikes

Great showing guys!!! :bow:bow:bow

As for me watch out! There is only one place to go for me and that is up! :tongue

Top 3 finishers, I need your T-shirt size & address please. Congrats & thanks for showing me how much I suck....lol.

Great job guys!

Dammit, this is the final inspiration to work my v-bar hard. I am sick of sucking at it.

Thank you for the kind words Theo.....this was my first grip comp and I learned a ton, especially that I have no left hand! :cry I have no excuses, just weakness.

peace,

burner

Thank you for the kind words Theo.....this was my first grip comp and I learned a ton, especially that I have no left hand! :cry I have no excuses, just weakness. Once again, thank you for the invite frank, you're a class act. :rock

peace,

burner

congrats to all who competed some fun stuff was had its not if you win or lose its how you play the game :mosher ps. anyone have any vids

Edited by DAN PRAYDIS

Never seen such huge discrepancy in vbar lifting (burner) with 360lbs right hand, which is world class and a relatively modest 240lbs left hand! Maybe the left hand was injured. :blink

Well done everyone.

I think that was an error, bro. I came in first in the event - maybe it was supposed to be 260?

-Jedd-

congrats to all who competed some fun stuff was had its not if you win or lose its how you play the game :mosher ps. anyone have any vids

I have a straphold video. It's with a metal ruler and 40+ pounds. Managed to keep the gripper pretty straight up and down also.

Well done everyone.

I think that was an error, bro. I came in first in the event - maybe it was supposed to be 260?

-Jedd-

The numbers are correct Jedd.

burner got 360#+240# = 600#

You got 308#+348#=656# (1. place)

Dave got 309# + 327# = 636# (2. place)

and Ben lifted 326# + 286# = 612# (3. place)

Great job you guys. I hope to compete next time.

Sorry for that Ben.

I'll update the sheet soon.

Your total score isn't touched hereby though. :D

Thanks Franky. Only wanted to correct a few details. Didn't think it would change my placing. :cool