Peg2 Or Formulator.. What Are They?

ObsceneJester

I've been on this gripboad not so long.. and I've been doing grip for about 2 weeks now. I keep hearing about those two (Peg2 and Formulator) and was wondering what are they? Can I get a link to them to take a look/picture?

Thanks

I've been on this gripboad not so long.. and I've been doing grip for about 2 weeks now. I keep hearing about those two (Peg2 and Formulator) and was wondering what are they? Can I get a link to them to take a look/picture?

Thanks

They are forearm/wrist tools.I have both the Peg2 however is the best of the 2 IMO. Ive just used it about an hour ago and my forearms are still aching and feel like they are going to explode its a more intense feel than the formulator.Both good tools I just prefer the Peg2

Mark

They are forearm/wrist tools.I have both the Peg2 however is the best of the 2 IMO. Ive just used it about an hour ago and my forearms are still aching and feel like they are going to explode its a more intense feel than the formulator.Both good tools I just prefer the Peg2

Mark

I prefer my Peg2 over the Formulator I once had. Now that the "Peg2 Long" model has been unveiled, I will be adding it for the fexion work, leaving the the other Peg2 for extension work. Nice!

I assume the "long" portion of this new version allows one to keep their fingers straight? That was a complaint of the Pegasus I had, hence a reason I sold it.

I assume the "long" portion of this new version allows one to keep their fingers straight? That was a complaint of the Pegasus I had, hence a reason I sold it.

Emailing with John S today at PDA, the Long model have the hand bars extended to 16 inches. This allows you to have a wider grip. You may also request any length of the bars you may want. This Long model is designed for larger people in mind that like to have their hands placed wider. Details are better explained on PDA`s website concerning the Long model. The Peg2 model I have now is fine for extension work and works well for flexion, but I like to have my hands wider for fexion. Thus my interest in the Peg2 Long.

Emailing with John S today at PDA, the Long model have the hand bars extended to 16 inches. This allows you to have a wider grip. You may also request any length of the bars you may want. This Long model is designed for larger people in mind that like to have their hands placed wider. Details are better explained on PDA`s website concerning the Long model. The Peg2 model I have now is fine for extension work and works well for flexion, but I like to have my hands wider for fexion. Thus my interest in the Peg2 Long.

Rick, have you tried sitting on the bench, placing the empty bar on the lowest pegs, leaning back against it, with knees up on the bench, arms straight out over your knees- then doing Peg2 extension work?

Rick, have you tried sitting on the bench, placing the empty bar on the lowest pegs, leaning back against it, with knees up on the bench, arms straight out over your knees- then doing Peg2 extension work?

First I ever heard of this position Joe. What area of the arm contacts the knee?

The contact point is about four inches from the wrist. If you need negative-assist reps, you can use your shoulders to toss the weight up, and lower slowly.