New Do Bending Pr!

bencrush

Bent a 5" Grade 5 this afternoon DO! :rock Took 1 minute and 59 seconds exactly. And it was 1/2" off center. I wasn't able to do more than get a decent kink in a Grade 8 DU...so I switched to DO. Then I bent 2 of the 6" Diamond Grade 5s after this 5" Grade 5. The 5" G5 was a JH brand.

The 5" length feels very good with the DO I've decided. Felt like I was able to get it closer to my throat which is good.

Tons of respect for the guys bending 5/16" Reds and Bastard stock near this length! :blink

Forgot to add that what makes this even more unusual for me is the fact that I was out sick with kidney stones! I must bend better when something is ailing me...

Excellent bend, Bendzilla!

By the way, do you find the "JH" bolts to be easier than the "triangles"?

Congrats Ben.

A 5" G5 has a very serious crushdown.

Congrats Ben!!!!!

That is an Awesome bend. I've only tried the 5" Grade5 once and the crush is killer, I didn't get it finished due to some major pain in my right ring finger. I'll have to try it again when I heal up from Erics comp.

Keep up the hard work!!

Forgot to add that what makes this even more unusual for me is the fact that I was out sick with kidney stones! I must bend better when something is ailing me...

Only when we are struggling can we truely start to give our best efforts. Great job Ben!!! Keep it up.

-Sean

Nice work Ben those 5" g5,s are tough in the crushdown.

I have just this week started bending again and had to finish off 2 of those same bolts for maximus1 :tongue

Great PR Ben!!! I think we willl be watching you bend some 5/16 CR stock soon!!!

Great job Ben!!! Nice PR, man!!! :mosher

Nice job Ben :rock It takes a lot of strenght to kill a 5" grade 5. :rock

Congrats! Won't be long until you're a Bastard, too.

Excellent bend, Bendzilla!

By the way, do you find the "JH" bolts to be easier than the "triangles"?

Thanks Eric! And yes the JH bolts are a tad easier than the Triangles to me.

Thanks guys! :rock Couldn't have done it without the great help here. :cool

Couldn't stand to postpone my bending for a few days. Got a 12 penny kink in a Grade 8 today DO! That is another mini PR for me. I just couldn't finish it off. But the next time I bend I am confident that I will destroy a Grade 8 DO. Good stuff guys! :rock

Ben nice work on the g8 only time now bro before you kill one in under 2mins.

Thanks man! I can feel it! Then the Red still seems like it will take quite a bit of time because of the length...