Strap Holds

Mlstrass

I'm on a business trip and brought my grippers along, of course airport security opened my carry on bag to check them out. Tried to get the guy to try one but he wouldn't go for it.

Anyway so I'm in my hotel room and bored so I dig out the grippers for some fun and really wanted to do some strap holds. Searched the room and found a pretty good substitute, a 2800 page phonebook. Weighs about 7-8 pounds I'm guessing, and the cover is sturdy enough and slippery also. Did them over the bed so no noise when they dropped since it's pretty late. Did 3-4 sets of hold until it falls and man my forearms got a workout.

Yes I was tempted to try tearing one, but I'd imagine it would be hard to explain the charge for a phonebook when I expense the room bill... :whacked

A pillow case works well also.

Just put stuff in it.

A pillow case works well also.

Just put stuff in it.

I was thinking of that, but the only real heavy objects are the phone books.

Yes I was tempted to try tearing one, but I'd imagine it would be hard to explain the charge for a phonebook when I expense the room bill...

I did this on a dare during a volleyball trip, we put in in the dresser drawer and left. Yeah, we're bad. :dry

I did this on a dare during a volleyball trip, we put in in the dresser drawer and left. Yeah, we're bad. :dry

LeftSide is a Grip Criminal... :tongue