Straight Talk from Richard Sorin

Bill Piche

Richard Sorin (1st COC) and Sorinex have kindly donated videos of Richard’s recent seminar to support this site.  It’s entitled “Straight Talk from Richard Sorin”.  Richard basically covers it all in his talk.  And, of course, grip is the main topic!

A donation of $15.00 to the GripPage will get you a copy of this video. There are 15 copies available for U.S. members of the GripBoard only.  The donations will go directly to supporting the costs of maintaining the web site (cyberpump.com) in which the GripPage and GripBoard reside.

Donations can be made in either a money order or certified cashier’s check.  The tape is considered to be a “thank you” for your donation.  The donation is not considered to be payment for the video, therefore any loss of the video by the U.S. mail service or damage in transit, etc. is considered “tough luck”.

An announcement will be made on the GripBoard between 5am CST and 12 Noon CST on Monday May 6, 2002.  After the announcement is posted, the first 15 people to email me at wannagrip@grippage.com will make the list.

A deadline will be established for receiving the donations once the list is finalized.  If a donation is not received prior to the deadline, the next person on the list (provided there is a wait list) will be notified.

After the deadline, all tapes will be sent via priority U.S. Mail to the donators as a thank you for the donation.

A big thank you to Richard, Bert, and Sorinex for supporting this board and the site it resides! :)

a) what about is poor sods here in Europe? Can we pay $30.00?

if not..

b) can we buy copies through Sorinex?

I don't think it's a video "for sale".

The only reason I limited it to the US is postage costs and currency unknowns to avoid hassles.

I'm talking $ not £. I'd send you 3 crisp $10.00 bills - if us Europeans are allowed to opt in... :blush

If you can figure a general number for those in Europe that will cover mail postage, and the currency thing is not an issue then yes I will open it up to Europe.

I was waffling a bit from the start on whether to include you guys, but if you can make it a slam dunk for no hassle I am all for not shutting out Europe.

Steve,

You better check that you can view this tape, as U.K. vhs is different to U.S.

David

My very cheap video from Argos plays NTSC as well as Pal etc. I have quite a few US videos. So thats no prob.

Why so few copies, Wanna??  This makes me hungry to nail down a copy; I'll try my best to secure one!!  :p