45lb Hex Block Falls

Slider454

Thanks Big BenCrush for getting the stuff he sold me out so fast I was real anxious to see what I could do with the 45lber.. I Immeadiatly fully deadlifted it with the right and left hand to full lockout which I thought was pretty decent....I then went on to get it with 3 fingers and thumb with the right hand...and just barely got it off the ground with 2fingers and tumb with the left hand....wont be long and I should be tossing this puppy hand to hand I love it...I will be looking for some bigger ones in a few weeks!! And the MOHS book is awesome..im already to chapter 3 and I just got it today!!! I cant believe I hadnt ordered it sooner as John Brookfield is like my hero and Idol!!! and I respect him alot......also Ben I feel as if I didnt give you enough money for your items man....I will be glad to send you more if you feel like I didnt offer enough I didnt realize how much the shipping was for these items....Thanks again you have made my day!! :upsidedwn

nice going troy now you can add weight to that thing some one posted pics befor they used a string over the top with weights hanging on the blob or magnets

Nice job man!! I just got a 60lb dumbbell today, I feel bad to just cut up a new dumbbell so im waiting till this weekend to do it. Man 45lber thats impressive, its going to take me awhile to just get this 30lber up. So hell yea congrats. :rock

Nice job man!! I just got a 60lb dumbbell today, I feel bad to just cut up a new dumbbell so im waiting till this weekend to do it. Man 45lber thats impressive, its going to take me awhile to just get this 30lber up. So hell yea congrats. :rock

yea when you get that 30lb up and going let me know I gotta 37.5 with your name on it....I bought the 75 DB and sawed it off so I got the other half waiting if you want it.

and BTW your only about an hour and 45 mins away from me if your in Stone Mountain!!

Congrats Troy!!! :mosher