buying a gripper

willardjamessloan

hi guys just been reading your advice for the last few months. I would like to know where to order the bbm and bbe. Could someone print the e-mail ordering address. as of last month I closed  the #2 FOR 14 REPS HOWEVER AFTER HURTING MY HAND BOXING, STUPID ME I have been getting around 10 to 11 reps. Hope to join the coc someday soon. Thanks for the info. :)

Nathan thanks for the info, with my grip strength which one should I order. I just got and im #3 its rating has to be higher than normal. My friend has a #3 and I came about an inch away on mine forget it :)

sorry to keep writing today, but looking at the list of grippers to buy I saw a gripper rated at 425 what the heck do you do with that. It is above the im #4 by 60#, and only one man has closed that. With that goodnight  ;)

Willard,

I have a 420 IP rated #3 that I closed recently.  My #4 was recently seasoned, and rated 535 IP.

amazing however a bit confused I GUESS IM DUMB if the #4 is rated at 360 by im why is there only one man who closed the #4. In that case how strong is kinney and worst how weak am I. I GUESS I WILL NOT SAY GOODNIGHT JUST YET :)

IM's ratings aren't the same as PDA's. PDA uses inch-pounds & IM uses pounds. I think most #4 grippers (like yours) are in the 520-550ip range & most #3 grippers are in the 390-440ip range. I don't have any WW grippers, but I always hear that they're harder than the equivalent IM grippers.

IM's ratings aren't the same as PDA's. PDA uses inch-pounds & IM uses pounds. I think most #4 grippers (like yours) are in the 520-550ip range & most #3 grippers are in the 390-440ip range. I don't have any WW grippers, but I always hear that they're harder than the equivalent IM grippers.

I think this is about right from my observations as well.

This BIG gripper from Weightlifters warehouse is like the Phantom 4. Over 600 in-lbs.