One Idea For Voting For Whsa

Bob Lipinski

Leave a forum topic for a day or so. That way we can get things accomplished outside of meetings. Have say the chairman put up topics to be voted on, with council members able to send suggestions to him.

As has happened already.

I was a little disappointed that only two of those that were absent had forwarded emails/pm's or contacted David with their votes to the questions that were asked prior to the meeting. Namely who wanted what post (those posts which were sorted today) and if they didn't want them themselves as to who else they would vote for.

The outcome may have been the same but...

I think it should become the rule that the names of those who don't attend the meeting and then fail to voice their opinion via proxy vote should be made public knowledge. This would be useful information for the voters when it comes time to choose the new council members.

Agree. I was disappointed to only see 5 members attend the meeting.

At the meeting, someone suggested that council members should perhaps be replaced before their mandate runs out if they make a habit of not showing up at the meetings.

There was no voting on this though.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

I did give my votes to David, but it is not necessary easy for everyone to attend meetings. I personnally check internet at work, so...

I really think it would be great if we could vote and discuss on the whsa forum instead of at given times on the chat. That would really enable any committee member to participate to any discussion and vote.

I did give my votes to David, but it is not necessary easy for everyone to attend meetings. I personnally check internet at work, so...

I really think it would be great if we could vote and discuss on the whsa forum instead of at given times on the chat. That would really enable any committee member to participate to any discussion and vote.

I second that. I also voted in the thread. I know that being on the panel, requires dedication, but it's not always easy to get online at a particular time.

Well we were discussing the possibility of members rarely or never participating in the meetings.

I think everyone understands that sometimes it is not possible to attend.

Having discussions streching over several days to weeks is not a very efficient way of getting things done.

We now have a section called General info under the World Hand Strength Association. Can we put all items to do with WHSA from now on in there.

Thanks

Mikael: we could put time limits on topics, just as was done for the voting? This method also gives more time to think about things, IMO.