IGC

Roark

Tom,

Tried to PM you but your inbox was fuller than

Sir Snott's jaws at a free lunch for COC's.

Any target date for IGC's debut on the web?

Thanks

Did someone say, "Free Lunch"?  Hey, I'm there!!  :p   :hehe

I have been so crushed with work lately that it is hard to tell.  I close on my new house at the end of this month, and have a condo and townhouse still to sell.  Most of my time in the last 3 months has been spent packing, cleaning and painting.  Part of me thinks that once I do my final move I can kick back in the lap of luxury, but I think I'm kidding myself!  If things do slow down in June for me that will be the time.  Ironically, once I get a block of time (even only 5 hours) I could do quite a bit on the site.  I also don't know exactly what to do about gripper certification with calibrated grippers, because the perception is that even these grippers do not close in proportional relationship to other calibrated grippers.  I have no doubt the press is giving accurate numbers for the final close, but I think the non-linearity of the grippers throughout the sweep will never be accurately measured.  

Let me take this opportunity to call for pictures.  I intend to have a gallery of pictures, but for starters I have a menu on the right side of 4 main categories (Certified Feats, Gallery of Crush Masters, World rankings and History).  These main categories will have a small picture to click on that will bring the user to the page.   Since the pictures would be on every page they must be good quality.  Since they will be reduced in size, composition and lighting will be more important than resolution of the original.  For now the pictures I have are place holders, and they are all of me :)   I'd like each picture to show something different.   I'd like the pictures to be unique, and not used anywhere else.   The Gallery will have pictures too, and anyone is welcome.  If I get too many pictures (which I probably will not) I can always rank the feats and put the pictures in that order.

Sorry, there's no free lunch for COC's Syber, but maybe I'll give you a cup of coffee at the AOBS Dinner.  :)

Why not just use the grip gallery Tom?  I can add a new album.  The software is pretty slick.