Just a few sites i found recently...

Guest kINGPIN

Thanks for sharing the link kINGPIN!  I have read somewhere that you were injured. Are you alright now? How's the #2? I Can't close the #2 yet!!! I'm still doing negatives 1/2 inch more to go. Really pisses me off!

James

Guest kINGPIN

James, thanyou for the concern.  This is the most annoying injury I have ever had.  Allthough my advice would be to rest until it is totally healed, I did something that was potentialy very dumb.  After 2 weeks of resting I decided enough was enough and decided to have a little work out......stupid I know but... it seems to get better!  The only time my elbow hurts now is when I flex my arm which makes grip training not quite as satisfiing as it was before.  Anyway, it is getting better now and I should be back to normal after Christmas.

After following a bit of advice off wannagrip (and deviating it a bit for my own circumstances) my 2 closes are getting a little bit more regular now and hopefully soon I will be able to hold it closed long enough to get a photo for sentiments sake.  Keep trying on the #2 and it will come and when it does, you will not believe what you just saw.  Something I am doing a lot more now also is holding the grippers upside down.

Kingpin,

You might wanna try some strenghtening your fingers work.... just to give yourself a break on the grippers.

Try lifting a heavy bucket with a thick handle, or just thick bar lifting!  

Also, don't neglect training your wrist, and pinch gripping.  Sorry to hear about your injury.  I had one too, and the road back was a slow one.  Just take it easy, and gradually you'll get back into it.  Remember, that #3 is waiting!!  :)

Guest kINGPIN

Thanx a lot Snott.  Having an injury is a pain in the arse huh?  At the time of my injury I was pinching, rolling, and crushing.  I do not know what has caused it.  I asked the chiropracter at my work and she took a look and is also puzzled by it.  It keeps clicking all the time and on the day it happened it clicked really loadly, twice in the space of a few minutes.  I was doing a fitness assesment at the time for a few clients.  When I can drive I will get a thick bar from that place I mentioned and will start on that.

Thanx for the concern guys.

Don't worry, that #3 can run but it can't hide! ;)