Grip Competition

burner

To the Gripboard,

I have been toying with the idea of holding a grip competition in the new york city area. This is by no means up and running. I'm just curious if anyone would seriously be interested in such a site. For those of us that can't make the GGC for whatever reason maybe we can do something in this neck of the woods. Like I said I'm just trying to find some interest. I already have my training partner that would be dedicated to the task.

.This is NYC..I believe it has the potential to be huge. We also have quite a few contacts media wise to get some serious coverage. All those interested, lets talk it up.

This will be an updated post for the duration of planning unless there is very little interest

sean

I'd make a poor showing, since I'm weak as a kitten, but I'd at least be in the audience. What borough were you thinking? I vote for the Marcy Projects in Bed-Stuy, ha ha. It could be a grip & run for your damn life contest.

Well, I live on staten island .......But I guess if a majority were from a particular borough that's where we could go.