2006 Coc Grippers

JoeGrip

All the new 2006 COC's have new stamping on the handle bands and the bottoms. Ben got one the other day so I emailed them about it and they said they have just begun doing it on all the grippers.

It has COC twice and a #1 stamp once. It also has these weird little dots or dimples in between the COC stampings...I've never seen these markings before on the COCs.

Edited by JoeGrip

It has COC twice and a #1 stamp once. It also has these weird little dots or dimples in between the COC stampings...I've never seen these markings before on the COCs.

Can you post a picture?

Can you post a picture?

Nevermind, I have a new coc#2 on it's way! :blush

Can you post a picture?

lets hope its from the new stock and not the 2005 stock. Id actually like to have a 2006 #1, I have one from 2004 and 2005, I think it would be great to see how the strength has increased over the years. Im just fighting the urge to buy one as I need a super master or an rb 210, right now cant afford more than two grippers.

Can you post a picture?

You might not get one of the brand new ones with the new markings. They apparently aren't being shipped out to everyone who orders a new one.

I posted a picture over on GM if you want to see it. 2 views.

Can you post a picture?

You might not get one of the brand new ones with the new markings. They apparently aren't being shipped out to everyone who orders a new one.

Found the pics Ben, thanks! Now I'll have to wait for my new coc#2 to see if it will have the new markings! I have my fingers crossed!

On the middle bands (both sides) has Captains of Crush ®, and bottom stamps CoC 3 dimples, CoC and 3 dimples and inside the circle it makes..the 1 is stamped, my #2 has the same on the middle bands, but only has the number 2 stamped on it. I assume from the posts, both different years? Reading, people say diff years have diff strengths..is it that the coils are better and dont loose their tension or get weaker or something?

Can you post a picture?

:angry: My coc#2 arrived today with no new stamping!

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered a #1 and a #2 last week (Left my previous ones on the train :angry: ) and they arrived on monday.

The #1 has the new markings but the #2 doesn't.

Considering i live in the UK these new types of grippers can't be that new as they'd have to be ordered over from the US and then the stock cleared here.

I wonder if its unique to the #1 as no one has a #2 with the new markings. Then again i imagine more people order #1's.

Ordered a #1 and a #2 last week (Left my previous ones on the train :angry: ) and they arrived on monday.

The #1 has the new markings but the #2 doesn't.

Considering i live in the UK these new types of grippers can't be that new as they'd have to be ordered over from the US and then the stock cleared here.

I wonder if its unique to the #1 as no one has a #2 with the new markings. Then again i imagine more people order #1's.

IM told me that all the grippers will have the new markings, but it will take some time!

Ordered a #1 and a #2 last week (Left my previous ones on the train)

Some lucky fellow just discovered grip training. :happy

Some lucky fellow just discovered grip training. :happy

Haha, lets hope whoever finds them somehow makes their way to this board and we can add yet another to the grip community!

Edited by Davesbeard