An Idea I Have...

Sybersnott

Here's an idea maybe Wanna would like to think about.

How about a DVD of some of the best MMG certs that have happened. What do you guys think about that?

Either that or Wanna could put together a DVD-compliation of "GripBoard's Greatest Hits"... a DVD of some of the most awesome grip feats ever shown on the GripBoard.

Just some ideas I have. The reason being - I have (and I'm guessing some other people too) have a crap computer and cannot view most of the videos posted here on the GripBoard.

Some of us older idiots will buy anything. It sounds like a good profit center for the Gripboard to me. However, I can't speak for the younger folks.

HG

How about putting on the DVD, the best grip feats on the gripboard and have ppl on the board vote on the best grip feats that they want to see on the DVD.

Edited by supermagnamon

How about putting on the DVD, the best grip feats on the gripboard and have ppl on the board vote on the best grip feats that they want to see on the DVD.

Oh yeah, I really like that idea!! :D How about a "Top 10" best grip feats as voted on by the members of the GripBoard. And then do a countdown from 10 to the 1. Each member of the GB has one vote.

Wanna, so what's your decision on this?

Oh yeah, I really like that idea!! :D How about a "Top 10" best grip feats as voted on by the members of the GripBoard. And then do a countdown from 10 to the 1. Each member of the GB has one vote.

Not bad! :rock:mosher

Wanna, so what's your decision on this?

What decision exactly? I certainly don't have time to do it. This would take a TON of time to do.

I doubt anyone would buy it either. A handful of people interested does not justify the amount of work that would go into it.

Start doing some polls if you want in Off Topic.

There's several issues:

1. The time it would take to do it.

2. The money it would take for materials.

3. Gathering all the fotage.

4. Copyrighted music can't be placed over it and sold w/o the band's or the label's permission.

5. The people featured in the videos have to agree.

If someone wants to take the time to download and burn all footage to a disk, as well as get permission from everyone involved, then we would be one step closer. Right now, I am far to busy to do that, which appears to be the biggest endeavor of it all.

-Jedd-

Did anyone start a poll on this?

Thanks,

-Jedd-