Red Bent

Left Side

awesome job :bow

I am impressed and hope to someday follow in your footsteps.

Will you be making this official?

May I ask, when you say it took you a year, do you mean from when you started bending or from when you bent a blue or some other benchmark.

Again Congrats.

awesome job :bow

I am impressed and hope to someday follow in your footsteps.

Will you be making this official?

May I ask, when you say it took you a year, do you mean from when you started bending or from when you bent a blue or some other benchmark.

A year from the first time I touched a nail. Eleven months actually. I do intend to cert one the red at some point.

Joe I do want to cert on the #3 eventually, but it will be a year I think before I can close it with a credit card set. Maybe I'll wait and double cert, we'll see.

You made quick work of that! Congratulations!

Great job, man. Easy bend for you. :mosher

I need to go add you to the Nailman's Top 50 Bending List. Was your bend performed on the 22nd?

Thanks Eric, yes it was bent on the 22nd.

damn, one year. how good were you when you started?

Me and Muscle Turtle started bending after stumbling upon Godfrey's site. We tried some 5" spiral nails with a sock for padding. We couldn't do it. Then we ordered the IM pads and got down to serious training. It was fun, we knew nothing about bending, so we had to invent and perfect our own form, (both of which naturally evolved into double overhand.), learn the most efficient methods of wrapping the nail, ect. It was cool. We both had different training styles and it was invaluable to have someone to compete against, especially someone like Muscle Turtle. A year later here we are.

So to answer your question I would say I started at the white nail.

How long did it take you to get the red nail after you bent the 60d nail? I am asking becuase I can bend the 60d nail fairly easy. I just started bending at the begining of January. I hope to give the red a shot in the next 6 months. Thanks

Thanks Eric, yes it was bent on the 22nd.

damn, one year. how good were you when you started?

Me and Muscle Turtle started bending after stumbling upon Godfrey's site. We tried some 5" spiral nails with a sock for padding. We couldn't do it. Then we ordered the IM pads and got down to serious training. It was fun, we knew nothing about bending, so we had to invent and perfect our own form, (both of which naturally evolved into double overhand.), learn the most efficient methods of wrapping the nail, ect. It was cool. We both had different training styles and it was invaluable to have someone to compete against, especially someone like Muscle Turtle. A year later here we are.

So to answer your question I would say I started at the white nail.

shit thats inspiring then..time for me to get to work.

Nice work Leftside.

Nice fast bend. Congrats Left. And I think you just knocked off the last Red Nail bend slot on the "list". Sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late I know.

You are a freak. Nice bend. I am gunning for you and if I ever catch up to you in bending you'll have noone to blame but yourself for helping me learn the way.

But I don't tkinl I'll catch ya anytime soon.

Your G5's are really close in difficulty to 60d's? I want some of those nails/bolts. Must be a Canadia thing.

So, I guess you'll be immortalzed forever on the list until someone knocks you off? Hmm, well I'll never even make the thing.

Inspiring bend man, NICE.

Ox have some faith, keep training and you'll be a red bender. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can.

And it won't be long at all until I'm off that list, sitting at 50. Don't planning on sitting still though...

BIG Congrats to you Leftside on slaying that Red Dragon with your Light Blue Armor (IM Pads). :rock

Congrats! Now be a BASTARD!