Ron Wright And Jeremy Smith Dual Cert

Bill Piche

Yes, we both shut it. Ron has the video. I sent the gripper out this morning. As far as the video closes go, I have a lot of respect for the guys making the real steady looking videos.

Yes, we both shut it. Ron has the video. I sent the gripper out this morning. As far as the video closes go, I have a lot of respect for the guys making the real steady looking videos.

How is the video coming? Mail? Email?

Wanna when I upload the video off the camera to the computer if comes off at 300mb :blink

Everytime I try and resize it my laptop freezes because its a piece of junk. What I did is upload it in three different qualities best, better, good, each in a different video size and copied those to a CD. They play fine off the CD so I figure I'll mail that to you for editing while I continue to work on trying to resize it. I have a few more things to try so maybe I will be able to get it resized and sent online.

I send it to the same addy as the gripper right? I'll try and get down to the post office shortly and send it out if possible, at the latest Monday. Any pointers on how to resize the video let me know, dont understand why it comes off so huge. Bout ready to Mash Monster my computer screen, been working on this all last night and today.

Wanna when I upload the video off the camera to the computer if comes off at 300mb :blink

Everytime I try and resize it my laptop freezes because its a piece of junk. What I did is upload it in three different qualities best, better, good, each in a different video size and copied those to a CD. They play fine off the CD so I figure I'll mail that to you for editing while I continue to work on trying to resize it. I have a few more things to try so maybe I will be able to get it resized and sent online.

I send it to the same addy as the gripper right? I'll try and get down to the post office shortly and send it out if possible, at the latest Monday. Any pointers on how to resize the video let me know, dont understand why it comes off so huge. Bout ready to Mash Monster my computer screen, been working on this all last night and today.

Yes, same address.

If you input the 300MG file into Windows Movie Maker and then reduce it by saving it in .wmv format.

Not sure why you guys thought it was bad video except for the occasional stutter in the taping due to the camera. Just my 2 cents as a non-judge. :)

Just as I thought, no problem with both certs as the judges relayed.

I'll need to get the CD though to process for the profiles as the text from the converter they used is on the video clip.

Guys, I need profile info, torso shots, and interviews sent to me at editor@cyberpump.com

I also need both of your mailing addresses.

Congrats!

Not sure why you guys thought it was bad video except for the occasional stutter in the taping due to the camera. Just my 2 cents as a non-judge. :)

We realized just how hard it is to get a good angle showing the set and then the close on video. Next time I think we'll definately crouch down and have the angle looking up to eliminate possible body/hand interference.

Just as I thought, no problem with both certs as the judges relayed.

I'll need to get the CD though to process for the profiles as the text from the converter they used is on the video clip.

Guys, I need profile info, torso shots, and interviews sent to me at editor@cyberpump.com

I also need both of your mailing addresses.

Congrats!

I'll send it right away, thanks!

I have seen some much better vids. I am just a perfectionist I guess. :whistel

Many thanks to the Gripboard and all the people here. Feels great to close a piece of gripper heritage. Big thanks to Ron for driving through the rutted out dirt roads and cow pastures to get to my house, and for getting the camera and all of that.

Ron did this cert with pretty much no warm-up. :rock What a stud. I envy you naturals.

I'll get that stuff in as soon as I can.

Ron and Jeremy, awesome! Congratulations! :rock

A big congrats to both of you! :rock

Congrats guys!!