Wanna Try My IM #3??

Sybersnott

I just got an e-mail from a guy asking me just how hard is it to close a IM #3.  He said (and I quote), "Lots of guys have closed it, it can't be that hard".  Really.  :blush

This got me to thinking:  maybe I should send him one of mine to try out, and he can see for himself.  Better idea:  I'll ask my fellow GripBoard members if THEY would like to try one out for themselves.  Whattya think??

So here's what I'll do.  If you're trying to close the #3, and don't have one now, OR.... you've wanted to give one a try to see if you can close it - I'll send you mine for a brief evaluation.  How does that sound?  Interested??

Here's what you do.  Send me an e-mail at:  Sybersnott@yahoo.com.

Tell me who you are, tell me why you want to try out the gripper, then give me your name and address.  I'll make a list of 20 people, put them in order, and send it off to the first person on the list.

Each person will have three days to use the gripper.  E-mail me when you get it, then e-mail me when you're done and I'll give you the addy of the person you are to send it off to.

Is this something that would be of interest to you all?  You could try a #3 if you don't have one already... just ta give you a taste of what it's like to be a "Captain Of Crush"!!  :p

I'm with Bill Shakespeare on this one: "Neither a borrower nor lender be,/For loan oft loses both itself & friend,/& borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry;" I've got my own in the mail anyway.  :)

Perhaps, but I've already received a few responses about the gripper loan.  Many are curious.  My offer still stands.  If you are trustworthy, and are curious about the #3, here's your chance to try one BEFORE you buy one.  Only in America!!!  :)