Certified Captain Of Crush

Dude

Certed the #3 tonight @ approximately 6:30pm est :)

I missed the #3 cert last month went I went for the red by a little bit but this time around nailed it. First attempt closed her and held it shut long enough for 2 digi pics just to be sure :).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the gripboard for helping me, definately wouldnt have been able to do it on my own. January 20th will be my 1 year anniversary since getting my grippers and joining the gripboard and I've gone from doing the #2 once to CC cert #3 in almost 51 weeks, so this place works for sure. Thanks again :rock

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dude

• Oldtime

• steelbiceps

• Soilworker

Ron, let me be the first to say congratulations. I had no doubt you would nail it. I do resent you just a tiny little bit for beating me to be the first in 2006 though.....

kidding :tongue

Congratulations, Ron!! I gotta say, at the TPS event, you inspired me to train for the #3 because you're a similar build and made closing it look easy. And I got the handles of mine to touch for the first time today! 'Course, that's a long ways from a CC set, but hopefully sometime in 2006 I can join the club.

Congrats again, and thanks for getting my ass in gear on that goal!

Good job man. You're doing awesome.

-Jedd-

congrats, first in 06', now thats something to be proud of.

Ive just closed the #2 last week, lets see if I can get to the #3 in 51 weeks. I doubt it but I think its a neat bench mark.

Certed the #3 tonight @ approximately 6:30pm est :)

I missed the #3 cert last month went I went for the red by a little bit but this time around nailed it. First attempt closed her and held it shut long enough for 2 digi pics just to be sure :).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the gripboard for helping me, definately wouldnt have been able to do it on my own. January 20th will be my 1 year anniversary since getting my grippers and joining the gripboard and I've gone from doing the #2 once to CC cert #3 in almost 51 weeks, so this place works for sure. Thanks again :rock

Very AWESOME!!! :rock Congratulations!!! :yikes

January 20th will be my 1 year anniversary since getting my grippers and joining the gripboard and I've gone from doing the #2 once to CC cert #3 in almost 51 weeks, so this place works for sure.

Ron,

That is truly awesome... amazing... wow... words kinda fail me - getting the grippers and certing on the #3 in less than a year?? :blink:cool

And you've bent the Red Nail too?? :rock

great job bro!!

Very good, congratulations. I started 6 years before you did and I am not there yet. I am not jealous but can really appreciate the accomplishment. You should be proud.

Hubgeezer

Dude this is stupendous! You are a double barrel bad ass to have conquered both the Red Nail and CC set #3 CoC especially in less that a year. :rock

You have all the potential you need to keep reaching higher and climbing the ladder to the clouds.

GATOR

Great work Ron! :rock

I knew that you would get it soon enough.

Ron, you're a Super Freak! In a good way. Congratulations!

Will the Mash Monsters be next?

my man coming from a guy who's so close to certing a #3 but still has much work to do, i hope you are beyond yourself with happiness because i know i would be. congratulations dude!