Mm0 Certification

porkchop

I'm going to attempt the MM0 certification. Witness will be Walter Crews (GatorGrip). We are trying to coordinate schedules and looks like it will happen by this coming weekend. I'll post details once we have decided on an exact date/time.

pc

GL!!! Smash it!!!

Thanks for the votes of confidence men. It should be business as usual unless I have one of those freak off-days or something. I'm really looking forward to getting an opportunity to test myself on the famous MMG1 so I can see how I stack up against a gripper that has been field qualified by the gripping elite.

pc

Alright, it looks like GatorGrip and I will be getting together tomorrow night to see if I can knock this out. Hopefully all goes well with the gripping and camera work. I guess we'll find out.

pc

The question won't be if you will suceed, it will be how many reps you feel like doing.

It will be easy for you Greg!! Crush it!!

Alright, it looks like GatorGrip and I will be getting together tomorrow night to see if I can knock this out. Hopefully all goes well with the gripping and camera work. I guess we'll find out.

pc

You'll do it Greg! :rock

Closing a #3 is just a technicality at this point.

I am going to see the one and only Porkchop tomorrow evening for the filming of the director's cut. :D

The Gator and I got together and success! I'll be sending the video to Bill for the official ruling but from what we both saw everything looked good.

I don't want to steal his thunder, but Gator put on a show himself!!! Mighty strong is that one! Crushing the #3 several times and some of my other grippers after his bending feats! I was truely impressed. That's all I'm going to say. I'll let him break the news to you guys and gals on what he performed!!

pc

Thanks Greg for the kind words and motivation of being there to watch me bend that 6.5"x5/16" FBBC Big Bastard Bar. I am honored to know that I was the first person you have ever seen bend steel in person.

I was shocked that the very first Red Nail you seen bent was the one I did in 10 seconds or less for you. A Red Nail was given to me to show me it could be done and that gave me a goal and a symbolic trophy to aim for and now I had the great pleasure to have passed along this to you. One day I hope you will be able to pass your own bent Red Nail to a new bender.

You owned that #3 for the MM0 cert on more than one take of the video and even after being spent a bit you still managed to put the hurt on several harder grippers I had. :mosher

I believe on you buddy and now you will join the ranks of the Mash Monsters in the very near future , I hope to be there with you.

:rock

GATOR

Congrats guys.

Any chance to see another vid of the handsome Gator? :inno

Yep, there was video of that too. I'm sure he will post it.

Man, Gator made quick work of that Red he left with me. Had to be like 10 seconds or less! And that was after that 6.5"x5/16" FBBC stock and closing a lot of my grippers as well as attempts on some like an RB330N a couple of difference #3's and such.

He's got an old #2 that has to be near a standard BBSM. That thing is a beast for #2. He has a #3 with the same spread, 3 1/8", and it's really tough. It's older.. I believe it lacks the engraving in the bands on the handles. I was a little fatigued when I tried it but missed that one by betwwen 1/8-1/4". There's a chance I would have gotten that fresh. That one feels like between my hard #3's and my BBE. I hope he brings it next time we get together so I can give that one another go.

Anyhow, he and his family are good people. I enjoyed having them over and look forward to our next grip together.

pc

congrats guys, great job!!