Mmg1 Certs Now Open For Signup!

Bill Piche

Ron (Dude) and I are going to preform this cert together at the same time, so I am going to vouche for both of us right now if that is alright.

Ron (Dude) and I are going to preform this cert together at the same time, so I am going to vouche for both of us right now if that is alright.

I suggest if you are going to put your real name in your sig, you actually use your real name. Want to put your real name in this thread so people can so who is signing up for the cert? Thanks.

I (Ron Wright) will be in for certing and witnessing for Jeremy. The gripper will be sent to Jeremy's address and we will most likely be doing the cert @ my house.

I suggest if you are going to put your real name in your sig, you actually use your real name. Want to put your real name in this thread so people can so who is signing up for the cert? Thanks.

True. When I had it listed as Dr. Nial P. Drome, I got daily PMs as to how I became a doctor by age 24. lol

Jeremy P. Smith, reporting for duty here. :D

I am officially requesting to challenge the MM1 Gripper.

Thank You Bill, NOW ALL YALL PRAY FOR ME!!! :D

If there are no objections, Gator and I will cert at the same time since we will be witnessing for one another.

pc

Ron Wright

Jeremy Smith

Greg Allen

Walter Crews

Any others before I close this grouping?

Bill, I'd like to re-sign up but would like to do it when the MM2 is available for Brian Mottola to cert. It's pretty tough to get in the same place these days, so hopefully we can kill two grippers at one time...

Lemme know....I'm sure we can figure it out.