Anvils

Bill Piche

Yo!

There are several Anvils on auction right now on ebay. One is 395lbs! HAH!  I wonder if 1st COC could grip that baby.

Just do a search on ebay. It's pretty obvious what is what when looking at the listings.

THere's a couple 120 something anvils for sale in just the first few pages of output.

Gee thanks, Wanna!!  Just when I thought I could lift ANY anvil out there.....  :p

As usual my daily quests lead me to some interesting stuff....I went to a rock/jewlery making shop to get a rock hammer to find a few fossils this weekend and lo and behold there is a thing called a bracelet mandril.This thing is about the length,size, and shape of your forearm......(and an anvil horn) it has a great taper and at 15 inches long goes from 1 1/2" to about 3"!. I drilled a hole in the base, inserted a clip, and have a world class anvil trainer! Price was great too! RS

I think Richard has something in the composition of his blood that attracts grip devices!  Like one of those Uranium detectors!

Guest regular guy

Anvils on eBay are usually overpriced. If you just want one to lift, get a cheaper one from Harbor Freight or somewhere else.