Tearing Romance Novals.

ruffhans

i found a few the other day,..i have ripped them before and i thought they provided a great chalange. they are pretty thick and arnt easy.

so my (?) is this,...if you didnt have a phone book, or a dek of cards. and was going to rip a few for some friends, would it be impressive? althought they dont have the size of a phone book most are just as thick.

would you guys concider it good?

Ive done a few in shows when I didnt have access to phonebooks and they went over real well. I tear them like I do a deck of cards and generally tear off a corner. I think they are cool myself and best of all something different. plus you can hit some garage sales and buy them for nothing..........Brett

I thought about this the other day while holding a dictionary. Seems like fun.

thanks guys!

i like them alot, i have found they are easy'r to come by then phonebooks or cards. i saw them in the dallar store yesterday,..a buck is cheap, but i have found them for 25 cents at garage sales. and finding them free is both often and cheap!

2 years ago i hit my local lybrary for old wildlife magasines,and i got 3 boxes full! i bet it wouold be the same for romance novals.

i may not look like the long haired, muscle bound guys on the front of them, but atleast i can tear one in half! :D

I'll second that Starkmann.

I'll second that Starkmann.

i may not look like the long haired, muscle bound guys on the front of them, but atleast i can tear one in half! :D

Count your blessings, 99% of the picture boys are gay and proud. Therein lies the problem. They think that they are human, not.

Edited by Janne

Count your blessings, 99% of the picture boys are gay and proud. Therein lies the problem. They think that they are human, not.

English is my second language, do you mind reformulating this sentence to make it easier to comprehend ?

Rich Gaspari did a few of these covers if I'm not mistaken.

you know, u can find a lot of these books at the library, in which they are giving them away for free or throwing them away, since no one or a few are checking out those books, so they can clear some space. i mainly took the textbooks and ripped them apart by chapters and/or sections. that would be a good way to show off in front of the professors and students in class, so they can all stop asking u questions and all. especially, when everyone is asking for the answers to the test. i would be like, the answer is the trash, i just ripped up your answer, dude. :mosher

Best thing about them is that are generally free at Grandma's place. Recycling makes finding telephone books difficult.