Plastic Adjustable Gripper

BulletTooth

I picked up one of these at Dick's Sporting Goods and it's not too bad actually. The rubber ball between the handles adjusts up and down on a threaded bolt. At its highest, it is like a WalMart gripper. At its lowest, it is harder than a COC#3. The handles are a bit slippery so I'll have to add some tape, and there's no telling how long it will last, but for $10 it was well worth it.

Well $10 is worth it if can help to bridge the gap between a COC#2 and a #3.

Thanks for the tip, I give one a try.

That's amazing that it's harder than a #3! I've never found a store bought gripper that was even as hard as a Master.

I have one of these. It is the only gripper I use and I use it to warm up for my exercises.

I have had it for a couple of months now and it has not broke yet after quite a bit of use!

It is nice to hear that this equals some CoC since these are my next purchase.

I picked up one of these at Dick's Sporting Goods and it's not too bad actually. The rubber ball between the handles adjusts up and down on a threaded bolt. At its highest, it is like a WalMart gripper. At its lowest, it is harder than a COC#3. The handles are a bit slippery so I'll have to add some tape, and there's no telling how long it will last, but for $10 it was well worth it.

Looks like a great warm-up tool! Maybe you can lay strips of hockey (athletic) tape on each of the handles?

I have one of these, got it at Sports Authority. Mine is no where near as hard as my #3, but it's a good little gripper for $10.

I had one this gripper when I was in HS, but it broke a couple of years later. Sucks.

That's amazing that it's harder than a #3! I've never found a store bought gripper that was even as hard as a Master.

I am amazed that gripper can be hard enough to challange and train strong gripsters. The strongest gripper I have ever found in a sporting goods store is in between the IM Guide and Sport in strength.

... neilkaz ... who lost almost 30 years of crush training because he could never find a decent gripper (until he went online and found the GB !!)

If you try to slam it shut (at it's hardest), you run into a brick wall with 3/8" to go. But if you maintain decent pressure it will slowly close. It takes a couple seconds of constant squessing for the rubber ball to sqish out the sides of the handles.