Badger's

Dan Cenidoza

Good stuff here! I got a jar of it for Christmas, never heard of it before but it works real well in healing cracked and calloused hands. Burt's Bee's is another one, haven't used it much but has many of the same ingredients as the Badger's.

Also got a couple bars of Badger's hand soap. It seems this 'Badger' brand is all about natural hand care. Check it out...

I've used Badger's for a few years. A jar goes a long way, it only takes a little. It works really well, but I hate having to go wash my hands off afterwards, it really leaves them greasy.

Put it on before you go to bed... the oils need to soak in, it's part of the process.

my step father had realy bad chaped and split hands,..got him a jar of it about two months ago and wala! hands are better. aslong as he remembers to use it it does the job. i have personaly used coconut and olive oil for dry itchy skin,....awesome better than any medical cream or over the counter cream.

For anyone who can't find Badgers, another product they may want to try is "Corn Huskers Lotion". My girlfriend tipped me off to this and it's been working great so far. Much like the Badgers a little dab will do ya :)

Chris

For anyone who can't find Badgers, another product they may want to try is "Corn Huskers Lotion". My girlfriend tipped me off to this and it's been working great so far. Much like the Badgers a little dab will do ya :)

Chris

I use both things you listed, and they are both pretty good. Husker's is much less greasy. I have no problem finding the Badger Balm as I live about 25 minutes from where it's made.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - additional oils and water in the diet will help your skin more than all the stuff you can put on the outside. Lotions and potions might help for a quick fix but a better diet will fix you up for the long haul. I worked outside my whole life - an oldtimer taught me this one over 30 years ago and it's still true today :rolleyes Add in some fish, flax, Udo's, or Olive oils and watch what happens.