Hg350

Soilworker

Before seasoning. 3" on the dot.

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/thedeepestgra...ages/HG3502.jpg

After seasoning. About 150 full chest crushes.

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/thedeepestgra...ages/HG3501.jpg

Next to my HG300.

http://www.angelfire.com/vt2/thedeepestgray/images/HGs.jpg

This gripper is pretty stout, harder than any normal #3 I have tried so far. I have closed 7 #3 that are within the 2 3/4" to 3" spread range, and I feel this would be a good "hard " #3. The handles are sticking right at the 2 and 3/4" spread mark, even with heavy seasoning. Right between a Grand Master and an Elite in terms of difficulty. Smooth feeling gripper all the way through, no easy sweep and hard close. If you don't like HGs this won't convert you, but really, if you want a quote unquote hard #3, this might be your answer.

Not for sale yet, I got an early release/prototype. Spring 2006, I think early spring. I think I am the only person who has one yet besides maybe Clay. I hope there is a cert for this too; this would make a tough cert gripper, since they require table no set or shallow setting.

That's going to be a very short list to TNS a nearly 3" spread #3 equivalent gripper...that will be interesting to keep track of.

Not for sale yet, I got an early release/prototype. Spring 2006, I think early spring. I think I am the only person who has one yet besides maybe Clay. I hope there is a cert for this too; this would make a tough cert gripper, since they require table no set or shallow setting.

I have one :tongue

I have one :tongue

You have many! ;)

So, it rates about a MM1?????

Since you appear to be turning over a new leaf I will answer this:

I don't know. When I try this cert, which will hopefully be soon, I'll keep you posted.