Speedsoles

Janne

I'm trying to not put too much product specific information in this post, so people will not think that I am spamming.

Supposedly there is a product that emits an electrical force through the body and you instantly jump farther, run faster, etc.

The ad is something like this:

"Just by standing on the Patented Speedsoles, the body's

electrical field is enhanced, making it possible to draw more

energy from a person’s own power plant, the human body."

Have any of y'all heard of these? It looks like it would work for grip work also.

If you shocked my feet, I would run pretty fast and jump pretty high too. I'm gonna call BS on this without ever trying the product, sounds like it's similar to those electronic muscle stimulators that claim to replace push-ups and whatnot.

If you shocked my feet, I would run pretty fast and jump pretty high too.  I'm gonna call BS on this without ever trying the product, sounds like it's similar to those electronic muscle stimulators that claim to replace push-ups and whatnot.

For all I know, maybe it is BS. The article says that a guy hit(carry, roll not counted) a golfball over 430 yards and is an endorser. BTW, he went over a green in two that was 832 yards long.

I was just asking if anyone on here had heard of or used the soles.