Gripper trade/borrow/buy

Bob Lipinski

Anybody want to trade/sell a gripper between 3 and 4? I would even be interested in a really hard #3. I'm looking for something different to train with, and from what I gather it is a crapshoot to check IP numbers. I gather some of you out there have owned or tried enough grippers to have an idea of what is tough.

The only grip tools I can offer to trade are a hard #2 (out of 3 I tried this is the hardest by far), and the #3 I certified on. I have no idea of how "tough" my 3 is- It's not calibrated and I have only closed one other 3 which seemed about the same. It is well seasoned though.

Oh Bob!  :0

I've got a bunch of grippers lying around.  E-mail me, and I'll find something more to your speed.  :)

And ask PDA to calibrate your gripper.  I think they'll do it for free if you tell them that it's the gripper you certified with.