"The Missing Link" #2

Guest Jeff Roark

Guest Jeff Roark

Richard,

I was on of the ones who tried the ML#2 and it was a struggle for me to pinch whatever amout of weight you guys put on it for any amount of time. How much weight was that? I think I will save my money for the ML #2 and a pair of those "Big Squeeze" Dbells. Those were two tough cookies!

Jeff

Guest baldy

How did the ML2 feel compared to plate pinching Jeff? Sounds like I am going to have to find another job so I can get some new grip toys...

Guest Jeff Roark

Tim,

Let me tell you it was hard and I am ashamed to say it probably had around 25lbs on it, heck I hope it was that much! It was much much harder to pinch than plates, like Richard said, let up a drop and its over and gone, your chance of glory just slips away! It is about one of the most clever ideas for a pinch block I have ever seen. I ain't going to give any details on the way it looks or the way its built as Richard may not approve, but he is here alot and can give the details as he chooses. I also noticed that his pinch blocks were really hard to hold onto for some reason. I did not have any chalk on my hands but still they have a rough surface but slick too... hard to describe.

I think at the seminar the weight was 20 to 25lb. The weight of the missing link 2 unit itself is aprox 10lb depending on the weight pin you use.It has become a real favorite with me and our workout crew.As you said the second you "back" off" squeezing it the game IS over!

Jeff, The Missing link 2 has gone into production since you were there to see it first you shall have the first one off the line! Contact me thru our web page or give me a call. Glad you liked it! RS

Jeff,

As soon as you get your Missing Link, pinch as

much as you can, then you'll be able to claim

that after official production began, you held,

among buying customers,

however nanosecondly, the world record in the

Missing Link Lift!

Guest Jeff Roark

Joe it will be my 15 nano secs of pinching fame!!! Hey I two hand pinched 166lbs Friday!!! I am gonna gun after that big 200lbs mark. Richard I will contact you next week sometime as I am going to be gone for training this week so everyone take care and good gripping!!!!