Tim (Baldy)

Guest woody36

Happy birthday Tim!

Tim, I hope you have many more years of good grippin'! May the weights be light and your fingers strong...........

Guest baldy

YIKES, since you put it that way I guess there has to be some effort involved. And all this time I was just waiting... :)

Incidentally, I was at the garage gym forum the other day and noticed they had recently been subjected to the "Vince Basille experience".

I would love to be able to duplicate Vince's plate pinch PR, though. Even though he never seemed too proud of it, I sure would be.

Happy Birthday, jerkytreat!!  J/K!!  :p  :p

O.K., now is time to re-evaluate yourself in terms of your grip goals!  Remember, your getting BETTER, not older!

Happy Birthday.... future "Captain Of Crush"!!!  :D  :)

Guest baldy

Good one Snott. :)

Paul - I got some stuff that will push me to new heights in my training, but nothing directly grip related. All the stuff I got I bought for myself. Some back issues of MILO and one IM World Championship training hall tape. For anyone who has thought about ordering these tapes and hasn't, you made a mistake. The quality is GREAT on the one I got (93 Worlds). IronMind made it sound like they would look cruddy, this one is clear as a crystal. The tempo these guys squat with is unreal. Chakarov hitting the famous triple with 595 lbs is worth the price of the whole tape, but there are many other great lifts on there. If you like watching heavy snatches and c&j, plus some good front and back squat action you should definitely check out the tapes.

My mom did come by my house and gave me some money that I will probably have to use on the Missing Link 2 when it gets finished. I don't get to spend the time I would like with my parents, so it would have been enough just to talk to her for a bit. She got to hold my son (15 month old) for a while, that was good too. Our schedules are very busy lately.

All in all a really good birthday, the Lord has blessed me beyond measure. Thanks again to all the well-wishers here.

Tim,

The Milo back issues and the Training Hall tapes are fantastic! I have a couple of the Training Halls and I watch them over and over. I am always amazed by the squats. The Milo issues are a wealth of training information. I reference them for information all of the time. Those are some great gifts! Good luck in your training!

paul