Gripmas

Michael86

What all grip related equipment is on everybodys Christmas list's.All I want is a BB super master and a TUG#5.Have a merry Christmas.

iam getting 50 blues and 50yellows , im pads, rolling thunder, im hub, loading pin, expand your hands rubberbands and blueprints for gripstrenght by john brookfield

ps. its gonna be a good christmas

I already got my "christmas" present. I bought myself a bunch or R.B. grippers :D

The whole suite, 70-330. To say they are nice is an understatement.

I'm right now in my third week of the high volume program, so far so good.

Merry christmas everyone.

Claes

Where did you get your RB's from moose and how much did it end up being per gripper.

iam getting 50 blues and 50yellows , im pads, rolling thunder, im hub, loading pin, expand your hands rubberbands  and blueprints for gripstrenght by john brookfield

ps. its gonna be a good christmas

A good triple digit $ Christmas anyways. That's like, an 1/8th of my list. I was gonna be happy with a tenth.

Some Bands, New Oly Shoes, and a decent Bench the only one thing for grip im considering is the formulator but its damn expensive so im not sure.

Edited by Kurt Lane

Gavemyself a nice christmas by ordering a bunch of the stuff out of the for sell forum. Sounds like I may have helped to fund another christmas or two.

The only grip toy on my list was the formulator. :D

Some 25 # plates for my Oly bells.

Where did you get your RB's from moose and how much did it end up being per gripper.

I bought them from Arne and it ended up at 25$US per gripper. A lot of money but what the hell... It was for me. :D

VERY nice grippers, can really recommend them.

Claes

:D a championship set of kettle bells from Stan Pike,with 2in handles!a guy can dream,i put them on my list worth a try! :laugh

Moose.What style or styles did u get as in chrome-chrome spring,brass-black-spring,and so on, Im sure you know what Im trying to say.

Moose.What style or styles did u get as in chrome-chrome spring,brass-black-spring,and so on, Im sure you know what Im trying to say.

Just basic aluminium handles with chromed spring. Didn't want to spend too much :)

Also had to think of the weight, a friend of brought the here from Sweden. Brass handles would weight qiute a bit more and with all the "Challenge bars" it would be a bit too much. Not fair if he would only carry MY stuff here and have no room for his own clothes and stuff :D:D

Claes

ps. Bloody sweet grippers.

I bought them from Arne and it ended up at 25$US per gripper. A lot of money but what the hell... It was for me. :D

Claes

A dream collection to be sure Moose. I have always wanted the entire RB set, with the black handles and springs. One day, I will collect them all. When I'm rich.

I bought the 210 and it is beautiful. And a smooth close, perfect.

Claes

A dream collection to be sure Moose. I have always wanted the entire RB set, with the black handles and springs. One day, I will collect them all. When I'm rich.

I bought the 210 and it is beautiful. And a smooth close, perfect.

Yeah, they're sweet aren't they?

Claes

:D a championship set of kettle bells from Stan Pike,with 2in handles!a guy can dream,i put them on my list worth a try! :laugh

Damn good choice. Got a 25k kb from him. Top quality. Got 2 32ks on E-bay on the cheap and they are no where near as good in quality.....however they sure are heavier ;))

i got my stuff today and my mom let me check to see if it was all there. man i cant wait for christmas