Beef Builder World Class?

Guest TDOGRPAGE

Guest TDOGRPAGE

I just noticed that their is a new gripper called the beef builder world class.  It cost a bit more than the other grippers, however it doesn't say what the closing poundage is on it.  It may be somewhat like a #5 gripper.  If that is the case, I can only wonder why?  Anyone know anything about this gripper?

They did have it up as 425lbs!!!!  That's just crazy.........

If anyone needs one of those, it's Heath!

Been smoking the wacky backy eh.............

If anyone needs one of those, it's Heath!

Been smoking the wacky backy eh.............

Well, you need that 600 IP gripper. ;)

Maybe 1st COC will let you borrow his.

I ordered a BBM and a BBE and they are identical to PDA's grippers.

When?  I know for a fact PDA has a gripper width spec between the handles. My BBE is WAY wider than my PDA grippers.  Same with my BBM.

Guest baldy

The BBM I ordered from WW was the same size (smaller than my IM grippers) as my PDA gripper as well. It felt great in my hand, but the closing torque wasn't what I wanted. That is the reason that I sold it and ordered a PDA gripper.

StrongerThanArne, how does your BBE feel in regards to felt closing torque? Is it what you wanted?

Guest StrongerthanArne

Wannagrip,

I got the BBM and the BBE a couple of days ago. I am sure they are made by PDA these days as they are identical, except that the BBM has somewhat wider handles. The BBE is narrow between the handles as PDA's grippers. Everything else is identical and I mean IDENTICAL (pin through handles as opposed to glued etc.).

Baldy,

The BBE is fine (much tougher than my #3) whereas the BBM is weaker than I had hoped it would be. It is a bit harder to close than the hardest out of three 2000-2001 model IM #2 but much easier than my new doubble stamped IM #2 which is a monster and closer to a 2000 model IM #3 than to a 2000 IM #2.