44 An Hittin Prs

gazza

Had a bending pr ealier today :D just thought i,d share it with my fellow benders of steel :D

2 x G8,s with about 10mins rest inbetween.The 1st one went down in about 3 mins so i got out the stopwatch and the 2nd one went down in 1min 35secs.Man am i stoked :D 44 and dare i say it looking forward to the RED :)

Tomorrow i am gonna cut a 1/4"off one and kill it for a new pr with witnesses cant wait :D

You'll get it no problem when you grow up :D

Old warriors only get stronger with age because their time is running out and they know they must conquer their foes with furious speed and force. :rock

Great Job Gazza - my constant complimenting motivator!

Congrats Gary!

Well done.

So the bending bug did bite you, yes? :D

Great work man! It is always nice to hit PRs.

-Sean

Good job bro! Glad to hear of your progress!

-Jedd-

It does my heart good to hear the news, Gazza! Congratulations!

Thanks guys :D

Gonna go for a G9 today.

Franky the bending bug hit me after the 2002 British nail bending championships,i have had lots of injuries and personal mental baggage to deal with :D But now feel i can give my favourite hobby/sport a good honest go :D

:bow top marks bending buddie,told ya you had it in you,now lets get you that RED,me,Doolash and Karl will all be there to push you on to reach the ultimate prize! excellent work! :rock

Now this is an achievement to write about! That is the way to put some serious hurt on that old Grade 9 bolt gazza. Keep this pace up and you will be on the list of your choosing in no time.

GATOR :rock

That grd 9 bend was great, Gazza! Technique looked good from where I sit.

Another PR :D Just spare of the moment no witness,no video just me an the steel,but come friday when the lads come round it will be witnessed and videod.

Was so excited i ran upstairs and woke up the wife :D her words were why didnt you wake me up to video it :) And heres me thinking she never took an interest :D

Just had to share it with my fellow bending buddies.

Finally a Red??

Thanks for the compliments guys :D

David if it was not for you and going to the Champions comp and seeing all the top guys in action in the comp and behind the scenes i would not be in this frame of mind :D Thank a bunch you all rock :bow

:bow respect to the Gazza man,your on another level now broyour effort will spur us all on to bigger and better things!well done mate. :D

Nice work Gazza.

I like that comment at the end of the vid when trying to get the bolt in focus

Yeah me too :D

Nice one Gazza.