has this ever been done?

Guest hands4god

You mean.... holding BOTH in the same hand?  Er.... uh......  :(

that would take some monsterous hands.  i can't even come close to getting my wussy little hands positioned to try that.

Guest hands4god

well the other day i wanted to see hat kind of grip it takes to close the trainer and the #1 together in one hand. well let me say i got it 1/2 way! as far as the tensoin goes,..well i dont own one yet but its probebly close to the #3. any way i have found out that its not big hands that are needed. when closing two grippers at the same time it is both crush and pinch that go hand in hand. when starting out it is crush, then about 1/4 of the way it becomes a pinch without the thumb grip! if that makes an sense

Guest CrazyCarl95

I tried it just sitting here reading the post without warming up and got about 3/4 of an inch.  It is nowhere near the tension of the number #3 that I have.  Meaning it is a lot less.  It is hard to compare though as getting a grip on the #3 is a lot easier and it gives your more torque, for lack of a better word.