3- Vbar Lifts

4- Rolling Thunder Lifts

5- Water Jug Melody Course

Entry fee $35.00

Milford, De

Grub will be served after the event

Prizes for the top 3

George,

Are you making music on the water jouugs, is that why its a melody course? ;)

-Jedd-

George,

Are you making music on the water jouugs, is that why its a melody course?  ;)

-Jedd-

:bow You got me

No you will have to carry a five gallon water jug in each hand by the top of the neck. There will be 4 stations that you will have to stop at and do the task. Fastest time wins

George, on the grip machine, how much space will there be between the handles? I use the machines and there is a big difference between the fully open position and 1" less using a board under the bottom tray to cut the spread down. I ask because with grippers you can set them (usually), but this is a little different.

George, on the grip machine, how much space will there be between the handles? I use the machines and there is a big difference between the fully open position and 1" less using a board under the bottom tray to cut the spread down. I ask because with grippers you can set them (usually), but this is a little different.

Very good question and now I need to think what would be fair

I need to get a idea of who might be attending so I know how many shirts, prizes, and Grub I need. So if you might attend please email me at gripperm@gmail.com

You got me

No you will have to carry a five gallon water jug in each hand by the top of the neck. There will be 4 stations that you will have to stop at and do the task. Fastest time wins

Ha ha. I was just kidding. I knew what you meant, but now I have the true details of the event, it sounds very challenging. Cool!

-Jedd-

Also remember that I live 10 Miles from Slaughter Beach, 20 Miles from Rehobeth Beach, and 40 Miles from Ocean City, Md. So you can beat the tourist rush and make it a weekend. Als there is a place that has Paintball games we all could do. Also if you have a sleeping bag my apartment living room floor could hold five people if you want free place to crash.

• 3 weeks later...