New Pr's!

stranger

ok so i have some new pr's today here they are

levered a 10lb hammer in each hand at the same time

yesterday ripped 49 cards

held the bbgm closed for about 10-15 seconds right hand

doubled the bbsm left hand

i hope to close the #3 before christmas

good work....49 cards? come on mang,buck up and get the whole deck lol you were right there!!!

i havent really tried cards that much. when i did try these i didnt take them out of the pack and i started every card plus the 2 jockers and the crap card

Man, these kids are gettin' younger and younger. Close a #3 by your 18th b'day. Good luck to you and keep those goals high. :bow

P.S. Get a #4 if you do not have one already and do negatives.

Edited by Janne

Man, these kids are gettin' younger and younger. Close a #3 by your 18th b'day. Good luck to you and keep those goals high. :bow 

i use a bbe for negatives when i cert on the #3 i am most likely getting a #4

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with ya. I have noticed that a few people on this website are in high school still. I graduated in 1996 and grip training was not a big thing in my high school. I never recalled anyone pinching plates or doing grippers. I think that it is cool that a lot of younger people are getting involved in a sport like this because it means that this sport is becoming more popular. I think you can see this trend because a lot more people have become certified in the #3 coc.

good work....49 cards? come on mang,buck up and get the whole deck lol you were right there!!!

actually i just did a whole deck a couple of weeks ago but it took me some time so i'm gonna try to get it faster. i am pretty motivated after seeing john brookfield rip a triple deck in his video