Jack Savage

ruffhans

i cam across a site with a man named " jack savage" he had a thing on getting awesome forearms. anyone ever bought it? is it worth it?

another question i have is about the "holles" one of them i think it was "nathen" said that all you needed for grip was your grippers and the Holle it up db. do you guys agree. did he mean that is all you need as far as pinch and grip, or was he saying that grip, wrist, thimb,fingers,ext could all be achived by theese and theese alone, could one only train with theese and expect to ahive hand strength for bending,card tearing,levering, and most feats?

i personaly think not, but i thought i would get everyones advice. i will be curently purchasing an offset db like the "holle it up" so want to get a bunch of ops on it. i would realy like comments from those who own one and use it.

thanx again, dave

Edited by ruffhans

Hey, Dave

Jack Savage has no credentials, just a lot of shady marketing.

If we go purely by strength then I am in no position to disagree with Nathan however in terms of rational practicality his statement is wrong. He did not mention what grip goals "those" were all you needed to achieve.

i cam across a site with a man named " jack savage" he had a thing on getting awesome forearms. anyone ever bought it? is it worth it?

another question i have is about the "holles" one of them i think it was "nathen" said that all you needed for grip was your grippers and the Holle it up db. do you guys agree. did he mean that is all you need as far as pinch and grip, or was he saying that grip, wrist, thimb,fingers,ext could all be achived by theese and theese alone, could one only train with theese and expect to ahive hand strength for bending,card tearing,levering, and most feats?

Jack Savage is considered to be a fraud mostly, and most ppl bringing him up get spammed to the high heavens, so it might be best to not dwell on that subject. :unsure

I think that Nathan Holle statement was said simply for the marketing of the Holle-It-Up dumbbell.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Note to moderators: Sybersnott is so angry at this moment that he refuses to comment on this particular subject, of which you know the reason why. That is all.

Note to moderators: Sybersnott is so angry at this moment that he refuses to comment on this particular subject, of which you know the reason why. That is all.

Because Sybersnott has his own forearms course, and Jack Savage is his only competition. :D:whistel

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ruffhans was obviously not aware of this, so you can surely forgive him for posting a valid question.

Ruff I would stay away from Mr. Savage he offers no proof behind his words. He makes fantastic claims with nothing to back it up. I would like to see someone invite him to the gripboard. If he's half as good as he says he is the we would love to hear from him.

Of course he would give no reply as he is a money-grabbing phoney.