Hi It's Me

Guest Youngguy

Guest Youngguy

Gosh, I just read that some-one that is 15 closed #3. Congrats to Jesse and keep it up. Man oh man, I gota close that #4 some time. That wont be until a year to year in a half though. I can still close my #3 often but no improvement yet. I have kind of slacked off a bit here lately, but not anymore. I have now just set my new goal. To Close the #4 it shortest time as possible. Some might think it impossible, but that is what some said about me closing the #3.

There was a question about me being certified or not. All I can say is check the next issue of Milo or check the Ironmind sight for the list. Well if im not on the next issue that is ok.

I don’t mean to be mean or selfish when I say this, or don't take me wrong or anything. I hope that #3 that he closed was a weaker one :blush ; because I thought what I did was impossible around my age level, because I have a natural talent for strength. Like I said please don’t get me wrong but I think that is great that Jesse has accomplished the #3, because someday I might have the honor to compete with him.:)

The best to you and your training Jesse, just keep it smart and leave supplements and drugs out of your life, and most important think nothen impossible and stay focused/motivated.

:)

Thanks for the kind words.:)

I'm not the one you need to look out for though, David Horne's son Jason is much stronger then I am.  Good luck on the #4 but don't be upset if you don't close it in a year and a half.   ;)

Guest Youngguy

It is pure dedication and secrets of my traing that will take me there. The #4 feels like the #3 when I first tried. Actulla when I first tryed the #3 I could not budge it. I didn't care though, I just thought Ill go after the #4. It has been a year now and I have done the #3. I honestly thought taking the #3 would not happen utill I was like 18. Now I know nothing is impossible.

I always thought there were no such things as secrets to training, but maybe you could share a couple ideas.

Do you plan on training any other grip exercises on your race to the #4 or will you specialize?

Do your training routines come from Tom McCaughan or do you come up with them yourself?

:D

Guest Youngguy

Well I would like to start off with getting something off my chest. That comment I put on the top there was just a form of a friendly joke. The guys here didn't take it that way or well, but I should tell you. That is why I put the blush and said gosh. Im sorry if you had a differ thought then what I had attended on.

Ill share with you, that is no prob for me, and I will be glad to. I have recieved several tips from Tom, but all my secrets are not just from him and everyone else.

Here is what I like to do. I like to bend 60 penny nails and tare 3-in. thick phone books when ever I can. These feats are very tough, but I have tackled them.

One of my big secrets is closing the gripper by placing my and as far as I can to the top close to the spring. This changes the leverage,and makes it more difficult to close.

The major secrets I have, that I mentioned I would use are different. This secret only you can make up. Don't take me wrong on this. The big secret is the secret of your on mind. You must harnest your mind to over come the imposible.

I hoped this advice helps. If you have anymore questions you can email me at mike@xorgate.com.